Nov 7, 2008

My Surgery

I am so glad that my surgery went well. At first it wasn't that sakit and i was really calm as i waited for my name to be called. Then the nurse panggil masuk ke dalam, suruh duduk at the 'chair' dentist ani, inda saya tahu what it call. Then the doctor bagi 4 injections dalam my mouth, one dlm lubang gigi atu, second side of my gigi, 3rd my gum and 4th arah my jaw but di dalam. the 1st and 2nd injections inda lah berapa sakit but the 3rd and 4th one was really painful. They then turunkan the chair yang macam melimpang atu lah, sorry inda ku pandai explain, lu fikir lah sendiriiiieeee...

Then start tia durang operate aku and yes nda berbius and it was not necessary to have berbius jua cos it was only a minor surgery, so bawa baca-baca tah saja. I was like lying harmlessly with my mouth wide opened as the doctor try to pull out the root of my teeth yang attached to the bone. I was only watching the lamp on the ceiling and my mind was somewhere else thinking yang bukan-bukan and asking stupid questions like why is the lamp kena simpan di atas sana, why is that cracking ceiling belum rubuh lagi, why durang inda tutup pintu masa ku kena operate ani and macam-macam lagi lah. All that is because i want to ignore the pain. Then I heard this crack sound, macam bunyi patah and i can feel like the blood pancut-pancut keluar, terus the nurse ambil suction atu and the doctor ambil this gauze to cover the blood. Then start tia my body shaking and shivering. The doctor told me to calm down, jangan takut and bawa baca-baca cos payah durang kan operate if my body is shaking. I closed my eyes, bawa bertenang and i felt like kan tidur. When i opened my eyes, abis tia udah, tinggal the doctor menjahit tempat durang operate atu. Then kena bagi ku cotton atu kena suruh gigit saja, jgn kumur-kumur and then abis. Aku kan kena bagi ubat panadol but i asked for ibuprofen, panadol mana jua membari-bari tu. But then i didn't take my medicine cos i know if kan ambil ubat di RIPAS atu, lama berabis, so i dont wanna wait lama. terus ku ke bawah and wait for my driver to ambil me.


As soon as my driver datang with the car, we then ke the other part of ripas tempat ward bersalin where my sis bertahan di sana. Sudah di sana, tunggu my mom lagi sal ia melawat kawannya di ward di tingkat 3. Then after 20mins baru tah ia ada and then tarus tah kami balik ke rumah. Sampai rumah, after 2 hrs later, abis udah anaestatic atu, sakit berabis tia sampai ku pengsan (tidur). And dari kemarin sampai hari ani, i keep on swallowing my own blood and it taste horrible. But Alhamdulillah less pain... adiosssssssssssss...

*********************************************

No comments: