Nov 16, 2008

I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW

Yes aku sasak.. sasak and pissed off berabis. I can't upload latest songs to my imeem account. I have been trying to upload latest songs so many time but it doesn't work, antah i don't know what's wrong with it. I did write to the imeem admin about the problems ani and they did reply to me but it doesn't help, infact they asked me 10 questions yang bagi malas kan jawab. Last week, dapat ku upload but now inda dapat, even tah ku register new account, still doesn't work and I even try to upload lagu-lagu lain, still inda jua mau. Sasak ku eeeeeeeeh.. macam antah eh, can't describe lagi.

If any of you are facing the same problem macam me, do tell me ah or is it me saja kali inda dapat upload lagu. Tapi yang herannya, i can d/l songs dari rapidshare and other sites and i also can upload my songs to 4hared, so what seems to be the problem with my imeem account? di katakan kena suspend, inda jua. Apa jua ku buat? di katakan inda lagi muat spacenya, inda jua patut. Boring eh.. cana kan ku share lagu-lagu with you guys nie..?? inda apa lah.. aku menyanyi saja lah bisai.. errr tapi lagu apa ah.. jgn tah eh.. malu ku.. bah sudah tah.. aku masih pissed off ni.. adioosss

No comments: