Mar 31, 2008

SHUTTER

I just got back from watching SHUTTER movie at the Q-lap Cinema with my friends, Wira, Amir, Boi, Dayat, Aizat and his gf (lupa namanya). We watched the 10.30pm show. The Shutter movie wasn't that scary as I was expected. I don't even scream.. eh wait.. i did screamed cos Aizat's gf was screaming awal-awal buat aku terkejut, but at that time scenenya nda berijap. Honestly, the movie was crap, i mean nada bah scene yang berijap atu, hantunya lagi lawa and seksi, cana tah kan takut tu meliat cerita ah. Moreover banyak scene kena cut lagi. The line of the story wasn't the same as the Thai's version and the Thai's version was really really scary and siuk berabis..

(*Paused kajap*).. ngantuk ku nie banarnya, kan tidur.. anyways i don't really enjoy watching the Shutter english version, really crap. I give it 4/10 for the movie. Lapas meliat movie, lepak kajap di bawah then menyanyi lagu birthday for our friend, Aizat.. pas atu zoom balik.. then nah memblog ku nie.. then aku sakit perut.. *bRb*..

Erkss.. rupanya aku lupa mempublish post ku yang mlm ari atu.. owh baru ku ingat, after ku keluar dari toilet, aku tarus tutup computer and then went to sleep.. then i think dalam around 1am kali my friend called me and asked a favor but I couldnt help him cos i was really really sleepy and tired.. sorry dude.. bah mun miatu.. baik tah ku publish post ku yang ari atu nah..

*TAKE NOTE* i just published this post today 1st April 2008 at 12.15pm (tgh hari).. not the date showing on the title ah.. ok?

later..

No comments: