Jun 28, 2009

Moody

Just to update me blog since many of my friends are complaining I haven't been updating my blog. There's not much to tell actually cos I have been busy with work, work and work. Everyday keraja ku is to chase people, bukan menguyung or membubut urang but to chase the proposal letter, surat perwartaan, etc from other government in order the RKN project runs smoothly and to finish the project by 2010. Every week i have to write a report on the status of my project. Currently I am handling 6 projects for building a new branch for the JPP and 3 projects for the rumah pangsa for the JPP workers. I also visit the site project with the Deputy Minister and SUT and explain to them the current status of the project. Tiring but fun. I must always think and consider my job ani is fun supaya aku nda feel stress and can cope with me work.

Inda pulang ngaleh keraja ku ani, TIA KARANG..!!!! honestly, i lost 10kgs since ku masuk keraja sana, its good for my health but bad for my mentally health. I lost weight cos of stress and sometimes i dont even remember when to eat and sometimes inda ingat kan lapar. All i ever think was work. 10kgs is not bad, i tend to lose another 10 more kgs lagi when my big boss balik from cuti. Masa ani ia cuti so relax la sedikit, inda stress and pressure keraja.

Anyways, aku kan recap balik what happened for the past few weeks.

My adek angkat finally went back home to Brunei after 5 yrs inda jumpa ia.. he stays at my place currently. Good to have him around, ada jua dangan ku meliat cerita hantu hehe..

School holiday started last 19th June, so no traffics lagi di jalan raya, and aku slalu jalan dari rumah to work at 7.15am - 7.20am cos sampai office pun around 7.40am, so relax la sedikit.

News update, masa ari atu ku dgr 11 swine flu cases in Brunei recently, inda tau now berapa and from what I heard, School holiday kena extend.. yayyyy.. bleh lagi aher bangun sikit.. hehehe

I have been hunting cars recently and I have found the car i like, that is Nissan Cefiro with bodykits, used car pulang tu and i have booked that car but when i came yesterday ke sana lagi, that car udah kena beli.. (SHYT). Very very dissapointed.. so I choose Camry with rim sport, i like it and I even udah test drive kereta atu.. siuk eh, comfy for me and suits for meself. Actually at first my target was Grandis but sudah ku test drive Grandis, I didn't feel comfy and nda sesuai with that car.

Also Yesterday i was very very moody, cos me car flat down, inda mau di start lepas ku beli minyak kereta di lambak. As if macam that car menyamal because ia tau aku kan beli kereta baru atu, so ia merajuk and nda mau di start. So I waited for my brother to picked me up and antar ke rumah. Sampai rumah, took a shower, solat and then terus tefon IBB towing center and suruh tow kereta ku and antar ke workshop nearby. At the same time was pissed with someone cos antah malas kan cakap, just nda suka when people wont listen to me. Balik-balik sudah bagitau but kena ignore and nda kena peduli, yatah selfish tu namanya. But luckily ada my cat di sini comfort me, senangkan ati ku, my cat tau im not in a mood so ia dangani aku, bermanja sama aku and sleeps with me. Usually ia selalu bising minta keluar at around Subuh but this time inda, my cat tidur sama aku sampai ku bangun tidur at 830am, atu pun ia masih tidur. I'm glad to have a cat like that. Tapi manusia ani ntah, when im in deep shit or ada masalah, where are my friends?? Udah aku ada masalah, inda tia berguna, inda tia peduli, macam that person, tau sudah aku moody nda lagi peduli tu, cos ia sudah having fun, see how selfish kan.. atleast try to comfort me or bagi my mood balik but ia inda, bagi bad mood lagi ada plang.. oh well that was the past, malas di pikirin donk.. nda jua bagi mood ku baik..

Tadi bangun awal around 830am, then ke workshop antar my key ke sana. Check punya check apa masalah kereta ku, durang pun nda tau, so i guess i have to wait apa problem kereta ku. Balik ke rumah, kan ilangkan my bad mood by cleaning my room. Then lapas atu cuci jamban ku and then mandi, then baru tah ku update this blog. Then i call workshop atu, amoi sana ckp kereta ku masih lagi durang usai, alum dapat cari starter kereta ku, she said will call me by today if sudah siap. Sekali alum jua durang call eh.. that means kereta ku alum tah siap. DAMN..!!! cana tah ku kan keraja esuk ni.. sigh.. baik jua big boss cuti, if nda.. bermaraaa eeeh..

So thats bout it.. chowsss..!!!!

2 comments:

aBaii said...

Thnx for reading me blog. I know I havent been updating me blog nowdays and sorry bout that, if i have my free n leisure time, i will update me blog. Thnx for supporting :)

Anonymous said...

Trekking in Nepal http://www.trekshimalaya.com is part of world http://www.adventurestrekking.com adventure trekking tourism and Adventure Trekking in Nepal. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, to realize Nepal beauty, to interact with its generous, friendly peoples are highlights of trekking in Nepal. Trek is one long term activity that draws repeat visitors. So, Nepal is final purpose for trekking. Trek is one long term activity that draws repeat visitors.